You can choose to hear sounds from the camera unit all the time, or to hear sounds that exceed a certain level. You can use the parent unit to adjust the microphone sensitivity of your camera unit. The higher the sensitivity level, the more sensitive the camera unit is in detecting sounds for transmitting to the parent unit. The VOX sensitivity level is preset to Highest.
- Press when the parent unit is idle.
- Press , , or to choose , then press .
- Press or to choose VOX Sensitivity, then press or to open the submenu.
- Press or to choose the desired sensitivity level, then press to confirm your selection.
- As long as the Sound activation setting is On, the screen will turn on automatically when sound sensitivity is triggered, despite it was off earlier.
- You can adjust the camera unit placement to improve the sound detection.
- If you want to use a sound machine or white noise machine for natural white noise while using this baby monitor to check on your baby, you can:
- Lower the volume of your sound machine or white noise machine; or - Lower the sensitivity level of your baby monitor to Medium or below. Default level is the highest level.